View Profile moewales00

28 Movie Reviews

Deeply haunting and yet strangely beautiful. The atmosphere is palpable, almost overwhelming, and yet it leaves me wanting more. Absolutely fantastic work!

I can’t even imagine how much effort you put into this. You storytelling is incredible, with a perfect balance of shitpost-level humor, razor-sharp tension, and characters who feel like real people and are compelling. And then there’s the animation. Absolutely godlike.
Every time I watch your animations, the more I want. You always knock it outside of the park, and I can’t wait to see more!

The animation can be a little stiff and awkward at times, but it’s a really promising start! Keep at it, I’m excited to see you grow and improve!

6 Game Reviews

Nice improvements and additions! I'm excited to see this project continued!

Perfectly balances old-school difficulty and charm with modern sensibilities. Amazing job!

alevgor responds:

Thank you!

Has a lot of promise! I'm very excited to see more of this. It feels more time-based than actually skill-based, but it's still fun nonetheless. Everything about it is very appealing, even if simple. I can't wait to see this improved and built upon!

9 Audio Reviews

Where did she see these humans doing this, and were they aware they were being watched

MissMoonified responds:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Unsettling and atmospheric. I love it!

Hey, that's nice dude!

259 Art Reviews

Bro WHAT are you doing to me rn, what is this and why do I want more

Gut-Zilla?

This guy looks cool as fuck

Fun fact: I’m actually on fire right now

Ya Boi @moewales00